Friday, May 27, 2011

All the other days

Day 26 ⇝ What kind of person attracts you
beautiful eyes, nice smile, bear hugs, intelligent but has street smarts too, great sense of humor, sarcastic, philisophical, has to have chest hair, long wet kisses.

Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had
How to lose weight has always been a problem for me but not for long.  I am on my way to using gastric bypass to get healthy and lose the weight that has been a burden to my body for all my life.

Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss
Ipswich Fried Clams.  I know there is a place in Greenville that I can get them but not sure if they will agree with my new pouch.

Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days
Get healthy by going to Zumba more and exercising regularly.

Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month
HIGH= my gastric bypass surgery on May 10th but this was also a low for me since I miss my Mom and family and wish they were here to support me.