Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 3, 4 & 5 of Challenge

I have missed a few days so thought I would play catch up...

Day 03 ⇝ Your views on drugs and alcohol
I have to admit that I come from a Irish family so alchol is suppose to be in our blood.  I remember when my older brother wreck a Ford LTD around a tree because he was drinking.  I remember my Dad coming home plastered and wondering why he behaved like a crazy man.  I remember how reckless my friends got when they were drinking.  I think back to all those memories and it makes me not want to drink.  Yes I do drink and I try to keep to a 2 drink minimum, especially if I am driving.
OTC drugs are wonderful.  There was a mens vitamin commerical on TV last night and I told Rick he should start taking his vitamins. He joked and said he does, "Ibuprophen".  I think marijuana could be made legal, but all others do more harm to not just user, but others.

Day 04 ⇝ Your views on religion
I believe in God, the father the almighty....
I also believe that God is a loving God and that he would not want us to feel he is punishing us.  Give your problems to God so he can carry you through whatever troubles you have.  I really believe in the power of prayer and have personally had a miracle happen to me.  I believe in our angels and saints who look out for us and help guide us through.  I believe that no matter what religon you are or even if you are an athiest, that we should love each other as ourselves.

Day 05 ⇝ A time you thought about ending your own life (depressing)
Vivid memory of driving down I-195 in Fairhaven heading towards AT&T and was thinking about Michelle Cote of how she died right before Thanksgiving by hitting a concrete bridge abutment and saying to myself..."all I have to do is speed up and drive right into it".   I have been in the darkest of dark places where life did not seem worth it.  But thankfully, I have God and the love of Rick and my family to help me through it. There is life after a suck ass job that drains your being out of you. Paxil also helped. I would not wish depression on my enemies...that is how bad it is.




Day 06 ⇝ Write 30 interesting facts about yourself

Day 07 ⇝ Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality

Day 08 ⇝ A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life

Day 08 ⇝ A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life

Day 09 ⇝ How you hope your future will be like

Day 10 ⇝ Discuss your first love and first kiss

Day 11 ⇝ Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up

Day 12 ⇝ Bullet your whole day

Day 13 ⇝ Somewhere you'd like to move or visit

Day 14 ⇝ Your earliest memory

Day 15 ⇝ Your favorite Tumblrs

Day 16 ⇝ Your views on mainstream music

Day 17 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this past year

Day 18 ⇝ Your beliefs

Day 19 ⇝ Disrespecting your parents

Day 20 ⇝ How important you think education is

Day 21 ⇝ One of your favorite shows

Day 22 ⇝ How have you changed in the past 2 years

Day 23 ⇝ Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous you find attractive

Day 24 ⇝ Your favorite movie and what it's about

Day 25 ⇝ Someone who fascinates you and why

Day 26 ⇝ What kind of person attracts you

Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had

Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss

Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days

Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month