Saturday, May 7, 2011

saved the next few days

Day 11 ⇝ Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up
Don’t have one

Day 12 ⇝ Bullet your whole day- skipped this

Day 13 ⇝ Somewhere you'd like to move or visit
Ireland

Day 14 ⇝ Your earliest memory
I remember Mrs. Aliscio’s kindergarten class and holding the big metal door open

Day 15 ⇝ Your favorite Tumblrs
I just had to google what Tumblrs were so I guess I don’t have any favorites

Day 16 ⇝ Your views on mainstream music
Love all kinds of music so my views are that as long as I can understand the words and sing along… I might like the song.

Day 17 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this past year
Mom passing away was a low and getting my M/C license was high


Day 18 ⇝ Your beliefs
I believe in God the almighty…Creator of heaven and earth (Apostle’s Creed)
I believe that He is a loving God and that being a good person will get you to eternal salvation in heaven. I strongly believe in angels and spirits that guide me through this life. I believe that karma does exist and will come back ten fold if you do harm/ill-will to someone. I believe in the Golden Rule…”treat others as you wish to be treated”. I believe that the more we love, the more we live.
I believe that Redheads Rule!