Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 10 ⇝ Discuss your first love and first kiss

Oh man this might take me a while....
First kiss was my Dad!  or maybe Mom since Dads were out in the maternity ward waiting room back in the old days. 
My first french kiss with when I was 13 years old and I was at the YMCA pool.  Peter Cabral took me in the equipment closet and I bite his tongue. I guess it was a form of initiation but I am glad I got to learn what french kissing was.

My first love...was my first husband Todd.  He was my everything to me and I fell head over heals in love with him.  Of course, you should never marry your first love.  Big mistake!!!



Day 11 ⇝ Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up
Day 12 ⇝ Bullet your whole day
Day 13 ⇝ Somewhere you'd like to move or visit
Day 14 ⇝ Your earliest memory
Day 15 ⇝ Your favorite Tumblrs
Day 16 ⇝ Your views on mainstream music
Day 17 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this past year
Day 18 ⇝ Your beliefs
Day 19 ⇝ Disrespecting your parents
Day 20 ⇝ How important you think education is
Day 21 ⇝ One of your favorite shows
Day 22 ⇝ How have you changed in the past 2 years
Day 23 ⇝ Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous you find attractive
Day 24 ⇝ Your favorite movie and what it's about
Day 25 ⇝ Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 26 ⇝ What kind of person attracts you
Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had
Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss
Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days
Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month