Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Catch Up on my days

Day 21 ⇝ One of your favorite shows 
Right now it is GLee but Nikita runs a close second

Day 22 ⇝ How have you changed in the past 2 years
I am more confident and financially secure than I have ever been.

Day 23 ⇝ Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous you find attractive
Easier to just list them: Gerard Butler, David Boreanz, Matthew Broderick -my 80's crush but he still has this cuteness about him.

Day 24 ⇝ Your favorite movie and what it's about
On Golden Pond, because it stars real like father/daughter Jane Fonda and Henry Fonda and it is located in New Hampshire. Reminds me of my father.

Day 25 ⇝ Someone who fascinates you and why
My husband fascinates me with his wisdom and random facts he knows.

Day 26 ⇝ What kind of person attracts you
Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had
Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss
Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days
Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month