Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Preparation

Preparation is the key. Unless its Preparation H then it's a pain in the ass!!

Sometimes I have to prepare myself for the future.  I have to get prepared to face a certain situation or event that I know my normal happy self is not going to enjoy.   I try to envision it and pretend it is not that bad.  I know I can make it through, a little stronger and more confident.  
This new job is preparing me for a certain busy future.  I know it is not making me happy at the moment.  Its bad and hopefully once I know the job, it will get better.  Damn its only day two!  But there is a feeling that if I prepare now with learning this job as best as I can and keep learning...that I will have a brighter future. And who knows... I maybe surprised and might just become my happy self at some point. 
SOMEDAY!!