Monday, June 3, 2013

Birthday basics

Yes I do love Hallmark cards and sometimes the best gift is the card and not the actual gift.  Although I do love the anticipation of opening the gift and wondering what is inside.  But sometime the best gift has nothing to do with an actual item but more like a sweet notion that conveys how much that person means to me.  Best birthday was last year at Myrtle Beach.

I can't believe I will be 47!!! Lucky number!  I sometimes feel like I am younger due to different situations or people I am with.  I believe its just a number anyway.  You are only as old as you feel and I feel 19 sometimes!


I have a feeling it will be another lucky year for me.  I get to start a wicked good job next Monday, June 10th!! It will be customer service but my customers will be accounts and not just cranky people calling in complaining about their broken Samsung stuff.  I did not like the job but I still went to it everyday.  Yes I played hookey a couple of times- but it was worth it.

I prefer marble cake but would probably go into a sugar overload and feel pookie.  I have strawberry shortcake with angel food cake instead.  I don't think I can wait until next Monday so I will have a pre-birthday celebration ahead of time.

Happy 47th to me!!  is it 47 leaning to the right like it was moving so fast? LOL