Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bruins!!

"Everyone knows a penguin doesn't have a chance against a Bruin"- MB!!

I love that saying!!
I guess my favorite national hockey team is Boston only because I did meet Patrice Bergeron while I worked at Reebok.  He still had a thick French accent and he was so sweet.  I have been to one New England Patriots game when Steve Grogan was quarterback and I was in marching band circa 1983.  I did go to one Red Sox game but was on a blind date so I was more nervous than having fun watching the game.  Guy was Sean Michael Patrick Kelly and it was only one date. LOL Damn Irishman!!! I did go to 2 New England Revolution games. Once with my Spanish friends and it was a blast.  I saw that there was a special deal for ticket, pizza and drink with really good seats. So I had invited Rick to go on our first date.  He had never been to a soccer game and we had fun.  The guys sitting in front of us made us laugh which cut the tension of first date jitters.  "Get up off your knees ref- you're blowing the game".  
                                                                        
I still love to watch soccer especially if #11 is on the field playing defense. Go Black! I hope to watch them play again... maybe in September?