Wednesday, February 12, 2014

You can say I'm a dreamer...

I do dream and although it maybe wacky dreams of Patrick Duffy or wolves chasing me through the woods...I do dream. Although I have dreams that sometimes scare me and wake me up, I have lots of peaceful loving and WONDERFUL dreams. I find myself dreaming of places I'd like to visit and sharing those new experiences together. We could be walking along a cobbled-stone sidewalk in a small town in Italy. If we stop at a local street cafe and have a glass of wine with a delicious antipasto and pasta to share. Or I sometimes dream of a log cabin up in the Smokey Mountains that has an outdoor hot tub. We would be running out to the hot tub in the cold winter snow and hop right into the tub laughing as we try not to get too cold. Keep your winter hat on and don't get your hair wet. Lesson learned. Kinda fun running through the snow with just boots and ski parka on. I have been dreaming of riding a horse again. There is a beach in Georgia called Cumberland Beach that I would love to ride a horse on the beach. Yeah Lady Godiva-like might cause a stir but If I am dreaming then Lady Godiva I will be! Oh wait...she had long flowing blonde hair...hmmm will have to rethink that dream.