Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love is in the Air

I feel it in the air. Yes it is also everywhere you look when you go in the stores. It's been in the stores since the first of January. The color red and Valentines cards, stuffed bears, balloons and of course..chocolates are everywhere. The most we do is give each other a card and maybe one of those small hearts filled with four chocolates. I am usually not expecting anything more. We are suppose to show each other love everyday of the year and not just one certain day. And it all stems from God... GOD is love. He loves us and has shown that he is a loving God. The first miracle was at a wedding...a loving ceremony. HIS greatest gift is LOVE. My gift this year that I did not buy in a store, is my love. It's worth more than anything you can buy in a store anyway. 143