Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Expectations

I don't expect much out of life except to be happy. Maybe that's not a good thing. Maybe I should be setting my expectations higher. Expecting to have it all! Nah...that is not me. I guess coming from a large family, you get to cherish the little things. Going out in the backyard with a red kickball and that was all we needed to have fun. I know I grew up in a different time, before XBox and Wii, which I still don't own, but even with the latest and greatest toys I don't think it would make my life better. All I want is to be happy. There are some people that might think I need more in my life to be happy. I have family and friends that I love dearly. I have a roof over my head, food in my belly and clothes on my back. I have a great job and feel blessed to have love in my life. I do not expect anything else...just hope it continues. WOW- Now I know why I haven't posted in a while...I have all these drafts I started but never hit "publish". Be prepared for a few more posts from me today except these were written since December.