Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Redhead Moment defined

Redhead Moment defined: "A momentary and intense display of irrationality, bad temper, insanity, or any combination thereof." - Urban Dicktionary Yes are lots of moments like that in my life. Bad temper is not very often but when I do have an outburst- WATCH OUT!! What pushes me to have one of these outburst.... stupid drivers. I swear (curse) the most when I am behind the wheel of my cheese. I don't usually curse much or have a mouth like a sailor but you will hear a MO-FO come out of me every now and then. I am not proud of it. My irrational side wants to just take off and never look back but my rational side says stay put and keep your feet grounded. My insanity...well that shows itself often. Remember I am a crazy weirdo lunatic who can be scary sometimes and seem COCO LOCO!! But if I ever get too crazy, you have my permission to call me out on it. I promise to not dance on any tables, go-karting or bungee jumping- that's just crazzzy!!