Thursday, December 5, 2013

What I really want for Christmas

All I ever want for Christmas is LOVE. It's not always about the getting...its about the giving too. Everything comes from Love. The emotions of LOVE fill my heart and make me so happy. If I love something then it brings me happiness. It could be a certain person, place or thing. It doesn't matter if it was in past or right now. As long as it is something I LOVE...then a smile is usually on my face. When you feel love, others should be able to see it. I think I show that and hopefully no one can accuse me of being fake for not having the emotion to go along with my smile. Those that know me...know my smile and feelings and LOVE are all real. I might not have the fat wallet to show LOVE through monetary gifts but sometimes the best thing I can offer is my LOVE. "And the greatest gift is LOVE"