Sunday, February 23, 2014

A weekend gone

It was such a wonderful weekend weather-wise. Lots of sunshine and warmth that the heat was turned off in the house and the windows were opened to air it out from stale winter air. I did a few "spring cleaning" chores but wish I had a "dumbstah" to throw all the extra things I have accumulated through the years. My friend Shelley from Rhode Island is flying into to spend a week. She is such a great friend that I had the same "shell" tattoo done on my leg as her. It also is a scallop shell so means something extra special to me. I am looking forward to having fun and maybe even taking a trip down to MB- Myrtle Beach next weekend. I only hope the weather is as gorgeous next weekend as it was this weekend. Next weekend fo' sho I won't be stuck in the house all weekend.