Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Jell-O

J-E-L-L-O
Watch it wiggle, see it jiggle
Cool and fruity
Jell-O brand gelatin

I love Jell-O!  But I have to eat sugar-free because of my intolerance to sugar.  I just love the way it feels nice and cold in my mouth on a hot summer day.  I like the way I squish it between my teeth back and forth until it becomes watery again.  Its really good for you when you are in hospital or after Dentist appointments.

I like to put some sugar-free CoolWhip on top as well and its a PARTY!! 

Well....actually the party is when Jodi mixes up a batch of Jell-O shots and the Tata's are having Girls Night Out.  I have also tried the jello shooters that are syringe type of things that are sold and you squeeze them into your mouth. Those were fun watching Jodi collect them down in Myrtle Beach with the expectation of re-using them again.
My favorite flavor is LIME but I guess any flavor is good. (especially mixed with Everclear)   http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Jello-Shots

You only live once moment or Bucket list item- get in tub filled with jello!  Might be fun & tasty