Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolution

Why should I make one when I never fulfill what I say anyway?
I could say that this is the year that I will lose the weight. Yeah right, or I could say my New Year's resolution is to get more financially on track but it is hard when R is still unemployed. The good news on that front is that there was an article in the local GoUpstate newspaper that said there is a shortage of welders and graduates of the welding program he is attending at SCC Development Center in Union, they can typically make between $17 to $20 an hour with one graduate earning $28.00.
Then I remembered what Robbie told R during the Christmas party. I am looking forwrd to the say that our financial future is more solid. My 95' Ford Taurus is still trudging along (Thank God) but I would really like a new car. Hopefully 2010 will be prosperous for everyone but my New Year's resolution is to try to use my checkbook more, instead of depending on online banking.