Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I could fall asleep right now (3:53 pm)

I think after these short weeks we have had that I am losing steam mid week and feel like this week is dragging.
I vividly remember my dreams last night (which may mean that I never got my REM sleep). I was first in a Army tank getting ready to level my house but I remembered that I needed my drivers license and Social Security Card to prove who I am. Then I asked Rick how to work the tank and he said something about "turn it to ash". I mentally remember the word "ash" but can't remember word for word what he said. It was so weird that I asked him if he told me "ash" in the middle of the night. Of course I got a crazy look followed by a snide remark about "ash" and had to explain my dream to him.
My next dream involved deep snow and we were out camping but there was no camper there only a car and someone was in the car sleeping in my blue sleeping bag.
The final dream I can also vividly remember I was on a set of beautiful long marble stairs and there was a Spanish male dancer off in the distance dancing ballet alone in a dim lit hall. From the stairs I could look over the balconey and see him dancing. It was just the two of us at first and I was crying watching him because it was his last performance. He was sick and would die soon. I remember his family coming down the staircase next to me and they were all speaking Spanish so I could not understand them. The dancer from the hall floor said something up to them and they all turned to me smiling. It was if he just told them we were engaged or something.
No I am not having an affair with a Spanish guy but what vivid dreams.