Saturday, September 7, 2013

Musicals!

How can you not know Les Miserables is a Musical? LOL Oh well sit there for 3 hours and hopefully it was worth the ticket price. I love any kind of musical. But I love sushi more! So why do certain things make me giggle outloud? Hearing the word WAAASAAAABiiii makes me smile. Geico commerical with camel and hump day always makes me smile. "Mike Mike Mike" and then the smell of Arm and Hammer and how it makes all things smell so clean and fresh makes me smile too. I smile when I see red shirts on Fridays knowing its to support the troops for Remember Everyone Deployed. Babies and puppies make me smile. I laugh too! I smile when I hear certain songs on the radio. My favorite will always be Ray Charles singing, "Georgia". Always on my mind!! I know purple makes me smile.