Monday, September 30, 2013

NO NO

It is not the word "NO" meaning you can't do that. It the beauty secret TV commercial for hair removal. I have very light hair on my body. Some of it looks blonde and some of it is defiantly auburn. It is now the beginning of the no shave season! I stop shaving because I wear long pants all winter long. I do have a couple of skirts but those will be for special occasions. I don't shave regularly since my hair is not visible. I do like the feeling of soft smooth freshly shaved skin. One of the people on the NO NO commercial talks about how smooth it is. There is also a man on the commercial talking shaving his chest. Now I know why they call it NO NO!! Don't shave your chest! I love chest hair on a man. Especially poking out of a polo shirt. I think it’s very sexy. I know most women don't like chest hair. I like it!! Blame it on Tom Selleck but I like it. I would like to test the NO NO on my toenail hair. It seems like that is the hardest spot for me to shave. Well there are other hard spots but that is my business. LOL