Monday, September 16, 2013

Be Strong

I truly believe after reading a blog, that how you act or react during times of conflict or crisis shows your true self. If you are even tempered and do not get aggitated or explosive during a crisis that is your true self. Why fly off the handle about a situation that you have no control over? I consider myself a even keel kinda person but that is seen as weak in some eyes. It's not that I am weak, its that I choose my battles and it might not be worth fighting for. I don't consider myself a strong aggresive person either. Even when it is something that I do want to fight for, it is always with thoughts of how do I convey my emotions and relay the facts without flipping out on someone. I never understood why aggression has to be shown during a conflict. I guess "talking it out" won't work with these type of people. I just have learned how to tune out and duck when things start flying. I try to always be postive, upbeat and happy. It comes natural to me. I see a smile and it makes me very happy. But even during a crisis or a tough time, I try to find the positive or turn the bad into good. I know that "Tough Times don't last, Tough People do!" (TJT) I believe happiness is within everyone. YOU CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY. There are things in life that bring that happiness out. You need to seek what makes you happy. I feel that my trials and tribulations that life throws as me is a test to make me stronger for the next obstacle. Life will always have its ups and downs. It makes me wonder how do I see the bad and turn it around to be good. I expect it won't last and better days are coming.