Saturday, June 4, 2011

SKYPE

I was logged into SKYPE and heard it make a signal when my brother Michael came on tonight.  We all SKYPED together (Mike, Sandy, Rick and I) and it felt like we were right there in their computer room. I love SKYPE and the way you can not only hear the conversation but see it too.
I found that they now offer group calls, for an extra fee.  I can't imagine getting all seven O'Malley's on SKYPE and trying to have a conference SKYPE call.  It gets hectic in person trying to outspeak each other.  I guess that is why I am the quiet one! LOL  That plus being the youngest I guess I was taught to respect my elders (dig dig).
But if anyone wants to know our SKYPE name, HMU (hit me up) and I will let you know it. Feeling more and more technologically improved.  Webcam works great on new laptop so I can take it outside and walk around the house.
Love you family!!