Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Illuminati

I feel sometimes that I am psychic.  Today I was in a certain order working on it when an Outlook emailed popped up from logistics person asking about same exact order/Po that I was working on.  I had mentally said to myself that I would have to contact logistics to find out more about this order but he emailed me instead. How ironic or did he pick up my mental note? (which by the way he is 900 miles away so it wasn't like we were in the same building)
I often wonder if the significance of my Mom being born in 1933 (double digits) and me being born in 1966 (again double digits) has any numerology significance. I know that if I had been born four days earlier my birthday would be 6-6-66.  And Mom did tell me that I was late coming out of the womb -I had some funky white patina over me. I know this year being a double digit year is suppose to mean something. I imagine if Rick was born one day earlier he would have been 11-11. Weird random thoughts