Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resolution to blog more -Hahahahahahahaha

I have a few faults.  Yes only a few. One of the biggest faults, other than my hefty size, it my procrastination.  It leads to a few things falling by the wayside that I should of completed at the moment I thought of it.  I also could write it down so that I won't forget to accomplish the task.  I did give myself a big slap on the back for getting the family Christmas presents out before Christmas.  Of course, it came at a price.  I had to stand in line for 45 minutes on "THE BUSIEST DAY" at the post office, December 20th.  I did get the packages out and that was my fault (procrastination) for waiting that long.  I did order a few gifts online and did not have to pay any "overnight" fees for getting the gifts there quicker. 
So my New Year's resolution is to be quicker with my Hallmark birthday cards, get gifts in the mail before nieces and nephew birthday and to try to make sure all my bills get  paid before their due dates.