Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New House is scary

I was just telling Brianne how the first night sleeping in the house was so scary. I am not use to no noise and complete darkness. It is like house-sitting Maureeen's out in East Freetown. Thinking that Jason is out in the woods with kill kill kill muttering under his mask. Then Rick brought his Big Boy and Junior to the house and I could sleep better Saturday night.
I was so exhausted Friday night from a full week of work and I took Tuesday off to help move. Rick has pretty much been doing most of the move himself. I helped with a few heavy things like the sofa, until I dropped it on my leg and it went down the apartment stairs boom boom boom....to the bottom. The next heaviest thing was the bureau set but without the drawers in them, EASY-Peasy!
Now it is all the loose things like lamps, shelves, plants to bring over which I told Rick to let me do a few loads after work. No matter how much room you think you have, you never have enough.
For those of you who read the blog and want to know my new address, email me and I will give it to you. My phone is so static and busy tone so even that is not working right. My ADT alarm is working super which is another peace of mind knowing our stuff especially Big Boy and junior are safe. Brier has to be happy now too without all those stairs to climb. He likes to curl up in a ball on his beds in our new bedroom. Now he has the whole yard to himself.
Much better here in new house than old apartment. Little Non-town that has no goverment and has only one post office.