Thursday, September 24, 2009

How come God is taking them so young?

It must be that I am getting old and that God keeps taking young people who are in the prime of their life. Danielle's friend who was a druggie and got off drugs, got her life straightened out and then went to hospital with the flu and fell into a coma and died. Then cousin Freddie who was too funny and happy of a person to leave this world and be only 40 yrs old with pancreatic cancer. Sharon the DJ of radio station that I knew in high school and know that she was skinny and died of heart attack is still the biggest mind blower. All the lives she touched on Channel 6 and Fun107 is amazing that God is taking them younger and younger. Still wonder why Tyler at 22 years old?
Just makes me say more prayers for those I have lost and for those still living.
More Angels to watch down over me....