Monday, September 28, 2009

My body feels like it just fought Chuck Liddell

Okay so I know a little about UFC. Rick stops and watchs it from time to time and my cube neighbor Claudia is a fan so I hear about who is good and who is dropping like a fly. Speaking of who is HOTT! George St. Pierre can "Voulez vous choucher avec moi" anytime. Yes I probably just spelt something in French wrong Mom; but without you reading my blog, no one can correct it for me.
But seriously, I am dead tired after moving all weekend and can confirm we are 100% moved. We have to go over the apartment with fine tooth comb so we don't get charged any kind of fee. Two ladies from adidas lived in same apt. building and moved out. One of them was charged a $75.00 debris fee and the other was charged a $35.00 early key return fee. This is how crooked and unsatisfactory the apt can be. So with that being said, Rick and I are cleaning like no tomorrow. For those of you who know us, that is saying something because speaking for myself, cleaning is my least favorite chore. Why clean a floor when two minutes later the dog walks over and drinks water with his bucket face? No sense cleaning, re-cleaning and re-cleaning. Yes I do clean but it usually is with the moon. When it is harvest and spring moon!
Speaking of Harvest Moon and how Maureen loves this special lunar event...The Full Harvest Moon is Sunday October 4th at 2:10am which is also the autumnal equinox. Good time to clean!