Friday, February 13, 2009

5th Year Anniversary


My 5th year anniversary with company was last November 3 but there was no recognition from the company. Then I heard from friend Dena who got a crystal globe and a nice framed plaque. Well I went to HR to ask if they have my start date in computer correctly. They showed 11-3-03 and explained that HR was previously handled in Portland so there might of been a mix up. I didn't really care about the globe or the plaque, but wanted to make sure my FTO (time off) was accumulating correctly. Plus you get an extra day off for being a 5 year employee.

So today during our team meeting, Tracy, my manager, got up and handed me my 5 year award. April said, "Do you want to take a picture?" and I said "yes". So the picture of me is getting my 5 year award. You can see me in red hat for valentines day but look closely to see my sunburn from Sunday.


I also updated my profile picture to my company ID photo. I wanted to make it more recent, even though that was taken a year ago when I moved down here.