Monday, January 5, 2009

We still have not taken down the tree and although I want to, it really is too pretty to take down yet. Plus my overall decorations are all snowmen, which is not really Christmas but more Winter-related. So a few snowmen have come down but not all of them.
R has been busy trying to get a hold of Mass. Unemployment. He still has not received any money from being laid off on November 11. That's right coming up to two months!! The rent is paid for January and that in our eyes is the number one bill. As long as we have a roof over our heads.
Mom made a comment about us having to cut back and not eat Prime Rib. When have we eaten Prime Rib? She is the one who got a nice piece of meat from David & JoAnn New Year's Day. Mrs. Doty also said we need to cut back. What else can we cutback? I am eating Banquet dollar meals for lunch and Mac & Cheese for supper. I have lost weight due to not eating full meals so if that is the price I have to pay, so be it. I would rather eat two little meals and lose weight than gore myself on Prime Rib hahahahahaha