Friday, January 9, 2009

I found out that American Chop Suey is a Northern thing. I guess it Wikepedia says it is normally called Mac & Beef. Also found out that the word "Flickah" or "clickah" for the remote might be a Northern thing too. I guess down here they would yell at their husbands, "give me the remote"! I would love to watch a whole tv show in its entirety. Especially something like "HOUSE" or "CSI" so I would know what the case is all about.
I haven't been watching too much TV since I am now addicted to FACEBOOK. I found the cool way of saying it is just by initials FB. Someone asked if I was on FB. I was thinking of what drugs are called FB?
Dinner tonight at Copper River. Guess what R is ordering? PRIME RIB!!! Our friend Art is visiting from Seekonk. He wanted to leave Seekonk before the next 10 inches of snow arrives. Great time to visit since R is not working. He'll just sleep on the blow up mattress in spare bedroom again.
Anyone else want to come visit to avoid snow shoveling?