Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday brother MPOM. Which still sounds like a gangsta name to me, but for the sake of anyone I don't know looking at this blog, he remains anonymous.
Dude I forgot to send Birthday cards which stinks to high heaven knowing that I have started the year off procrastinating (again). Not to mention I have no stamps and that would require me to either a) walk to the adidas mail room and purchase them or b) find the flipping PO in Spartanburg. I am lazy and don't want to do either. Plus I never carry cash on me so mailroom doesn't take debit card.
Art is on his way home today after a nice visit with us. He probably was bored to death seeing how there was not much going on to do with him. He did say he'll be back so I guess he still had a good time. If only we had more money then we could of really entertained him. Not by going to the Men's Club down on 290 but movies, auto show, elegant dinner etc...
I am still working at my diet and did have cardio bowling last night. Only two out of four on my team showed up so once you finished bowling in one lane, you moved over and bowled in next lane. Never had time to stop to sip my drink. I didn't do too badly seeing how if I break 100, I think I am doing okay.
I remember going bowling with Mom and Roberta at Wonder Bowl. I remember Mom was pretty good too. Can't remember if they had the bowling shirts like Laverne & Shirley. We were adidas polo shirts since it is adidas bowling league. (9 bucks a week for a night out and some exercise is worth it)