Wednesday, September 28, 2011

KIFFMCSC-Knight of the Inferno Motorcycle Club of South Carolina

I just posted a picture of me wearing my Knights of the Inferno M/C vest.  This means I am officially a club member.  The club is for any Fire, EMS, military personnel. It is also open to certain individuals that are upstanding individuals.  My husband joined the club a year ago after meeting a friend he was going to school with.  I joined the club after obtaining my MC license this past spring.   Now I get to belong as social member and look forward to being full member someday in the future. All I need now is the bike! I also am the club treasurer which means I have to answer for any money added or subtracted to account. 



The last meeting I went to was a mixture of fun and horror.  It was held at a local restaurant and it took over an hour for the waitress to serve us.  The fun is how much these guys make me laugh, especially the club president, Joe.  He has this “Joe-ism’s” as I like to call them that come out of his mouth and are hilarious.  I guess working for years in EMS, police and being in the military you pick up this one liners.
We are looking for new members.  We want more participation when we do have team events.  Hopefully word will get out and our membership will begin to grow.