Wednesday, August 31, 2011

getting use to new body

There are certain things that fat girls can't do, or can't do gracefully.  One of them is cross your legs like Mary Hart does.  I think the last time I tried to cross my legs lady-like, I might of been posing for a school picture in fourth grade.

I just caught myself sitting at my desk with my legs spread wide open for comfort and my old fat girl position.  Then I realized that I don't need to sit like that anymore and tried to cross my legs.  It worked. It feels awkward but I can actually get one leg up and over the other one!  It may not be Mary Hart but they are crossed!

**side note that although I haven't lost any more weight recently, I feel great and have been walking the treadmill during lunch everyday.  As long as I keep myself healthy, I really don't care what the scale says.