Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 9

I began my new healthy lifestyle change on Jan 11th and it is now week 9. You would think I would feel better but there are only a few things that I notice that has changed.

  1. I am eating healthy but still give in every now and then to Girl Scout cookies.
  2. I am exercising which I haven't done in about 10 years.
  3. I am sleeping a little better but not consistantly.
  4. My clothes still feel the same but then again, I am bloated today.
  5. I noticed that I am getting my heart rate up to "optimal" workout range.
  6. My skin is feeling nice I think due to water.
  7. I haven't had a coca-cola in over two months! (but I did drink a Pepsi yesterday to be polite to my host)
  8. I passed up two opportunties to eat birthday cake and don't regret it.

My goal weight in June was suppose to be down by 44 lbs but it is going slow. I know I have to kick it in high gear at gym. My wallet is slim which makes my fridge slim which hopefully will make my waist slim.
THANK YOU CLAUDIA for your gift! She just bought me "Training for Life" by Debbie Rocker. I want to Rock this book and get healthy but I want it now.