Friday, July 8, 2011

New haircut

before
After
I went and gone done did my hair. (southern speak) I have not cut my hair in a certain style since 2008. I wanted to cut it since I am going back to Massachusetts for a visit and a wedding. Plus I have lost a total of 60 lbs and feel like a new me. I like to think I have been “sexy-fied”


I love hearing the compliments which boost my self-confidence. Rick loves my haircut because I didn’t trim too much off the length. I know I look good because I fit into a size 18- 20, which I haven’t done since my first wedding gown.

I also started a medically supervised gym program through the local hospital. I was the youngest one in the gym the other day. A cute little old man on the machine next to me introduced himself and was being nosey about why I was there. I love old people.

I am on my way to new healthy me.