Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Trip back to MA

I will be visiting New Bedford this week and have a few different things that I want to do and one sad thing that I have to do. I want to eat some fish n' chips or fried clams. I want to drive down to the beach and sniff the salt water air and maybe put my toes on the cool sand. I want to see my friends and it will be extra special since my oldest friend Bridget will be visiting from Ft. Walton Beach. I need hugs from family and friends. I want to see the sun come up over Long Pond. I want to see Tyler Trahan roundabout. I want to have malassadas or linguica. Things that are no where to be found in South Cakalakee. This will be emotional visit also. My oldest brother's ashes will be buried at my parents grave. He wanted to be laid above my father, which is the perfect place for him. John J. O'Malley Jr. and his son John J. O'Malley III together again. I know they are both in heaven at Fiddler's Green. I know there is peace for him now. I will post pictures from my trip next week.