Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Smokey Eye with blue eyes


I figure that I will try this and see how a smokey eye looks with my blue eyes.  I have a feeling it will make me look like Elvira with the heavy make-up against my pale skin.  I laugh at the commerical of the boy and girl getting their lunch from their Mom and she has deep smokey eyes with heavy eye liner.  The kids are scared of her because it looks so bold against her face.  Well this past Monday we have a visitor from our Finance Dept come in to help with inventory.  She was blonde and pale and not the bimbo blonde type but the demure Sara Moulton chef from Food Network. She had on jeans, t-shirt and grey light hoodie. She had the bold smokey eye with dark mascara.  She looked too made up for the office. I thought it would of looked nice if she had on a black dress and a little more cheek makeup to give her color.

I am not a girly girl.  I only recently began to feel feminine and sexy. I always wanted to look good but thought it was a waste of time since no one ever commented on my looks. (only on my hair)  So now I want to try different fashions and makeup and yes even try COCO Chanel cologne. LOL  I think a short black skirt with purple shirt and my smokey eye will look sexy for a nice night out.
 
Well I will try it and see what my friend thinks.  If not, I always have my trusty Avon eye makeup remover!